‘Live And Learn With Jesus’
Our aims are that all children will:
1. Be tolerant and understanding with respect for the rights, views and property of others.
2. Develop a responsible and independent attitude towards work and their roles in society.
3. Experience a broad and balanced curriculum and range of extra-curricular activities which will enable them to achieve their potential in terms of academic achievement, aesthetic appreciation, physical development and spiritual awareness.
4. Formulate a code of moral values based on the beliefs and teachings of the Catholic Church.
We believe that children learn best when:
1. They are interested.
2. They can see the point and purpose of the activity.
3. They believe they can achieve success.
4. They feel happy and secure.
5. The teaching material is appropriate to their needs and abilities.
6. They are adequately motivated.
7. Parents and school share aims and objectives and work as partners.