EU Settlement Scheme
- Need to apply to continue living in the UK after 30th June 2021
- Deadline is 30th June 2021
- Online applications now open
- Available in 26 European languages
- Either get settled or pre-settled status
- Settled if 5 years continuous residence in the UK.
- Pre-settled – allowed to stay for 5 years from application date
- Rights include: work in the UK, use the NHS, enrol in education or continue studying, access benefits and pensions if eligible, travel in and out of the UK.
- When settled, any children born automatically become EU citizens.
Further information and online applications can be found/made by clicking here